FinTech and Big Data
Gain knowledge about internet-driven big data and hone skills in data collection, management and use to facilitate FinTech opportunities
This course aims to identify and analyse core services offered by financial technology supplier firms.
- What does "big data" mean, and where does it come from?
- What are the economics of big data, and can its application transform business operations?
- What tools are used to extract information from big data? How is big data managed?
- Can big data analytics be used to uncover monetisation opportunities?
See our FinTech Glossary of Terms.
LIVE INDUSTRY WEBINAR
Featuring our presenter: Matt Kuperholz, Chief Data Scientist and Partner from PwC Australia (1hr) - View LinkedIn Profile
- Complete without Assessment OR
- Complete with Assessment including;
- Quizzes and short answers (40% weight of final grade)
- Project or case study (60% weight of final grade)
- Both streams will receive Certificate of Completion
For more information, visit our FAQs page.