Explore essential elements of the FinTech industry, as well as the main technologies and applications behind the FinTech revolution.
This course aims to identify and evaluate opportunities in applying financial technologies to create new business ventures.
- Why do we study cryptography? Why does cryptography matter in FinTech?
- How do machines learn? What is artificial intelligence, and how is it relevant to FinTech?
- How are machine learning and artificial intelligence applied in practice?
- What is crowdfunding? How does crowdfunding work? Is crowdfunding successful in raising finance?
See our FinTech Glossary of Terms.
LIVE INDUSTRY WEBINAR
Featuring our presenter: Lucas Calleja, Founder of Compositis | FinTech Australia (1hr) - View LinkedIn Profile
- Complete without Assessment OR
- Complete with Assessment including;
- Quizzes and short answers (40% weight of final grade)
- Project or case study (60% weight of final grade)
- Both streams will receive Certificate of Completion
For more information, visit our FAQs page.