chinese australia


To search through answers to any questions you may have regarding your studies at IMC, choose from the categories related to your question below.

If you cannot find the answer to the information you are searching for, please contact us.

Email us at or call us on 02 9209 4888.


Domestic admission

International admission

General admission information



Recognition of Prior Learning

Withdrawal and Leave of Absence

Help with Moodle

Final Examinations

Final Results


Supplementary and Resit Examinations


General information

Non-award Study

7 weeks non-award study


Career Prep Workshops

Work Placements

Student Services

Where are my classes located?

Where can I pick up my Student ID Card and what do I need it for?

Where do I go if I have lost something at IMC?

Are there any common areas for students to use?

What facilities are available on Campus for students?

Can I apply for an Opal Concession Card?

Are there any Scholarships that are available and how do I apply for them?

Is there any Academic English Support available at IMC?

How many hours can I work as an International student?

What happens if I fail some units and I become an ‘at risk student’?

Where do I go if I have a complaint?

What do I do if I’m not feeling well and can’t attend a class?

Who can I talk to if I have a personal issue?

Who can I contact for what?

What is a Student Satisfaction Survey?

What information is in the Student Handbook and where can I access it?

What social activities are available to students?


Temporary Changes to Student Visa Holder Work Limits

How long will this temporary relaxation period last?

Can I find employment after receiving a holiday letter?

Can I find employment after receiving a holiday letter?

Will I receive any support in finding employment or in relation to visa issues?

Does this temporary relaxation apply to all visas?