FinTech and Blockchain Basics
Data is the lifeblood of the digital economy. As FinTech is disrupting out society, gain the skills and insight you need to apply for a role in the FinTech ecosystem.
This course aims to demonstrate a broad understanding of current and emerging financial technologies and their impact on the financial services business sector.
- What is FinTech? How much of the finance sector is FinTech?
- What is blockchain? How does it work? Why is cryptography essential, and how does that work?
- What are cryptocurrencies and smart contracts, and how are they related to blockchain technology?
- How significant is blockchain to the FinTech industry and the future of a digital economy?
See our FinTech Glossary of Terms.
LIVE INDUSTRY WEBINAR
Featuring our presenter: Yijun (Steve) Chen, Head of Solutions Architect from Alibaba Cloud (1hr) - View LinkedIn Profile
- Complete without Assessment OR
- Complete with Assessment including;
- Quizzes and short answers (40% weight of final grade)
- Project or case study (60% weight of final grade)
- Both streams will receive Certificate of Completion
For more information, visit our FAQs page.