The Australian Government is subsidising a number of postgraduates short courses at IMC with a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
There are two ways to obtain a fee discount for your short course:
- Fully subsidised as a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP)
- Partial subsidised position as a Non-Commonwealth Supported Position(Non-CSP).
To be eligible for either of these discounts you must:
- For a fully-subsidised Commonwealth-supported place, you must enrol full-time in one of the above five (5) Graduate Certificates in Term 3, 2021.
- For a partially-subsidised non-Commonwealth supported place, you must enrol in one of the above five (Graduate Certificates) on a part-time basis commencing in Term 3, 2021 or Term 1, 2022, OR on a full-time basis in Term 1, 2022. Please note that the discounted prices are not available for unit enrolments after Term 1, 2022.
The above mentioned offer is only available to domestic students.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
* Terms and Conditions: Please see the full Terms and Conditions for Short Courses Term 3, 2021 and Term 1, 2022 here.